Want to serve internationally this summer?
One Missions Students wants to help you as you are seeking to be obedient to God’s call to serve the nations this summer! Applying to serve internationally through One Mission Students qualifies you for up to 30% of your total field costs and transportation (but no more than $1,500) in financial assistance if your project is 3 weeks or longer and you complete all requirements listed below. Financial assistance is also based on the amount of fundraising assistance you provide in your local BCM. If you’re considering service internationally – get your passport today! You must have applied for a passport to be appointed for international service.
One Mission Students Must Be:
- Maturing Christians
- Active in an Alabama BCM or Alabama Baptist Church
- Be of good physical and emotional health
- Participate in personal evangelism on your college campus
- Students must refrain from any use of alcohol, tobacco, pornography, sexual contact outside of marriage, and/or any other activity that will call into question your integrity or hinder one’s witness for Christ.
- Completed one semester of college
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- You must also attend Missions Prep Weekend in April 2020. This weekend will provide you with information about your service opportunity this summer and training in evangelism, safety, and security.
- You must also complete two report forms as you serve throughout the summer.
Review the projects below, NOTE that some projects have a SPECIAL PRICE for One Mission Students, while others provide an amount of financial assistance that is available. Contact Chris Mills if you have questions about any of the projects listed below.
Follow us on social media for an update on when new projects are posted. Links are below!