IMPACT – the effect or influence of one person, thing, or action, on another.
That’s what we want to do.
Make an impact.
Use our influence.
For the Kingdom.
Each year we put together teams in strategic partnerships with field personnel, to give students an opportunity to be a part of a missions experience for one to three weeks on a team led by a campus minister, church college minister, or designated collegiate leader. Will you join us to use your influence to make an impact for the Kingdom?!
One Mission Students must be:
- Maturing Christians
- Active in an Alabama BCM or Alabama Baptist Church
- Be of good physical and emotional health
- Participate in personal evangelism on your college campus
- Students must refrain from any use of alcohol, tobacco, pornography, sexual contact outside of marriage, and/or any other activity that will call into question your integrity or hinder one’s witness for Christ.
- Completed one semester of college
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- You must also attend REACH Wkend., April 17-18, 2020 at Shocco Springs Baptist Conference Center in Talladega, Ala. This weekend will provide you with information about your service opportunity this summer and training in evangelism, safety, and security.
- You must also complete two report forms as you serve throughout the summer.
$15 per week
Come serve in any four-week increment – students can serve as few as 4 weeks and as long as the entire 8-week project – $15 per week.
Serve as a student missionary through the Mobile Baptist Association International Language School. Students will have the opportunity to engage with people from all over the world that have made Mobile home or are just passing through. You’ll connect through English classes, visit international restaurants, and other avenues to promote the school and connect with international peoples.
$15 per week
Come serve in Birmingham in any two-week increment – students can serve as few as 2 weeks and as long as the entire 8-week project. The cost is $15 per week
Choose one or more of these assignments during each two-week period.
• Cross-cultural experience with either non-English speaking congregations or inner-city churches
• Experience with a new church plant trying to refresh their building and reach their community in creative and intentional ways
• General construction/maintenance projects at local churches in need of help
• Project helping organize/get started a food and basic care item ministry for those in need – this would be working with churches, the BMBA, and a non-profit ministry
• MetroChangers – roofing and other light maintenance on the homes of the underprivileged and/or elderly.
Share the love of Christ in Orlando! You’ll help with kid’s clubs in local hotels and resorts, volunteer at Give Kids The World, and help with registration at the Southern Baptist Convention Annual Meeting.
There are 75,000 college students in the metro area with 99% being lost. Join this team of students from across Alabama to prayerwalk and share your great hope with college students and young adults in Provo.
Serve with SWERVE church and church planting partners Wes and Ashley Costello. You’ll connect with members of the Bushwick community, seeking to share the love and hope of Christ through sports camps and other service opportunities.
$75 includes meals and local transportation
Join students from across the state to partner with Baldwin Baptist Association to minister to those attending the Hangout Festival. Students will engage in various evangelism and service ministry projects along the beach and in the state park sharing the hope of Christ.