One Mission Students must be:
- Maturing Christians
- Active in an Alabama BCM or Alabama Baptist Church
- Be of good physical and emotional health
- Participate in personal evangelism on your college campus
- Students must refrain from any use of alcohol, tobacco, pornography, sexual contact outside of marriage, and/or any other activity that will call into question your integrity or hinder one’s witness for Christ.
- Completed one semester of college
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- You must also attend a training for your place of service, information will be given after you are appointed.
- Complete zoom or in person interview One Mission Students leadership
- Commitment to guidance from the Centers for Disease Control, US State Department
- You must be willing to be vaccinated with any vaccines required by a country/city to travel to or through that country. The One Mission Students team will discuss this further with you on a case by case basis.
Please contact Chris Mills if you have any questions about the opportunities listed below!
Come serve at a Community and English Language Center in NAME. Use what the Father has gifted you in to serve the community with the aim of boldly sharing Truth. This platform uniquely gives you the opportunity to meet your neighbors where they are. Whether it is community development through sports, art, business/trade seminars, or through teaching English, come and use your gifts and hobbies to help serve and share Truth in NAME.
Be part of what God is doing to complete the Great Commission among the last unreached people groups in our city, located directly on the equator. Our city has a decent population of Christians, but there is not much work happening and no church has been started among our focus people group. You will be a tourist and spend your time in public spaces, including a river walk and other parks, sharing the gospel and looking for individuals open to hearing more. Your first stop will be a joint orientation with other Nehemiah Teams. Learning the skills needed to carry out your assignment as well as team building will fill these first few days. Your team will then fly to your final destination for the summer. Following your ministry time, you will return to the US for a joint debrief… sharing all God has done. Members must participate in the entire program from orientation through debrief.
Share Truth on the front lines of North Africa/Middle East through our cultural exchange program. Meet English-speaking Arab college students, study Arabic, and immerse yourself in the culture of one of NAME’s largest cities. You’ll be a learner, a partner, a sower, and a friend. The harvest is plenty – come and work the field!
We need you! There are countless villages throughout East Indonesia that have never heard the good news of Jesus. Millions of people without hope who need to hear about Jesus. Are you willing to travel by plane, boat, motor, or trekking to reach them? Come join our team to advance the gospel amongst the unreached.