One Missions Students wants to help you as you are seeking to be obedient to God’s call to serve this summer! Applying to serve in North America through One Mission Students qualifies you for up to 30% of your total field costs and transportation (but no more than $1,000) in financial assistance if your project is 3 weeks or longer and you complete all requirements listed below. Financial assistance is also based on the amount of fundraising assistance you provide in your local BCM.
One Mission Students must be:
- Maturing Christians
- Active in an Alabama BCM or Alabama Baptist Church
- Be of good physical and emotional health
- Participate in personal evangelism on your college campus
- Students must refrain from any use of alcohol, tobacco, pornography, sexual contact outside of marriage, and/or any other activity that will call into question your integrity or hinder one’s witness for Christ.
- Completed one semester of college
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- You must also attend Missions Prep Weekend, April 13-14, 2018 at First Baptist Church in Montgomery. This weekend will provide you with information about your service opportunity this summer and training in evangelism, safety and security.
- Attendance at Missions Debriefing Training is required as well. This training will be determined by your team leader or based on your location of service. It will help you better tell your story and debrief from your missions experience.
You must also complete two report forms as you serve throughout the summer.
The projects listed below are summer long opportunities. If you would like to serve for a shorter period of time, connect with some of our shorter term projects here.