One Missions Students wants to help you as you are seeking to be obedient to God’s call to serve the nations this Christmas! Applying to serve in any opportunities listed below through One Mission Students qualifies you for up to 30% of your total field costs and transportation (but no more than $1,500) in financial assistance if you complete all requirements listed below. Financial assistance is also based on the amount of fundraising assistance you provide in your local BCM. If you’re considering service internationally – get your passport today! You must have applied for a passport to be appointed for international service.
One Mission Students must be:
- Maturing Christians
- Active in an Alabama BCM or Alabama Baptist Church
- Be of good physical and emotional health
- Participate in personal evangelism on your college campus
- Students must refrain from any use of alcohol, tobacco, pornography, sexual contact outside of marriage, and/or any other activity that will call into question your integrity or hinder one’s witness for Christ.
- Completed one semester of college
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- You must also attend a training for your place of service, information will be given after you are appointed.
Please contact Chris Mills if you have any questions about the opportunities listed below!
2017 PROJECTS WILL BE POSTED AT A LATER DATE.